"Friends of the Child" need a volunteer to support the difficult and demanding work of the Philanthropic Department.
General tasks and Responsibilities:
General Support for issues related to the Charitable Sector of the Association
- Secretarial support of the Social Service
- Manage incoming calls
- Writing of documents, texts, letters, etc.
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Keep a printed and electronic file
- Information to beneficiaries for the initiatives of the Association
- Social Worker Support
- Planning and coordination of work on the operation of the Charitable Sector
Minimum Qualifications Required (Education / Experience / Skills)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek language
- Very Good Computer Knowledge –ECDL desired
- Experience of at least one year in a corresponding position.
- Knowledge of English will be taken into account.
- Desired degree in Social Work.
- Pleasant, cooperative, willing, consistent personality, with dedication to the work of the Association
Why you should offer your help to our organization:
- Become a volunteer to the “Friends of the Child” in order to make creative use of your time while at the same time you will know that you are helping children who really need you.
- Enhance your potential, maximize your talents.
- Meet new partners and gather experiences of responsibility and cooperation
At the end of the cooperation, a voluntary work certificate and a letter of recommendation are provided upon request.
Indicative working time: 1 to 2 times per week, 11.00 - 14.00.
Send Resumes to [email protected]